Historic California Posts, Camps,
Stations and Airfields
Naval Dispensary, San Francisco
US Army Corps of Engineers Sacramento
District History (2004)
This building was built in 1931.
On 22 March 1946, the United States acquired 0.30 fee acres through
muniment of title. Total acreage acquired for the site was 0.30
of an acre. The site was known as 50 Fell Street, (Naval Hospital)
Dispensary. The Navy used the site as an outpatient clinic. Improvements
to the site were not listed.
On 04 August 1969, 0.30 fee acres were transferred to the General
Services Administration. It was used by the New College of California
School of Law between January 1979 and April 2008.
Questions and comments concerning
this site should be directed to the Webmaster